Friday, December 18, 2020

BBN3402SATU2020: MINGGU6 UJARAN CLEAN

M6 – TERJEMAHAN UJARAN



MUHAMMAD HAFIZUDDIN BIN AHMAD  MUHAMAD SAHLAN BIN BUTAI

(195131)    (196032)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Word Abbreviation Strategy

S1: Did you go yesterday?

S2: No. My mother did not give. Did you go?

S10: Eh, did he come there?

S10: Her mother was the one who scold me yesterday.

New Words Have No Meaning

S4 : People at the roadside shop are fat!

S10 : I use that barrel wood.

S10 : It's hot outside. Kind of dizzy my head later.

Disclaimer / Conflict

S7: I did not take your pencil you know.

S8: He did not.

S9: He did not eat earlier.

S10: He did not go there.

S4: You are wrong. He is right.

S5: Eh not that. Must be the next one.

S6: No. That answer is wrong.

S7: I do not like him answering like that.

The problem

S1: Why did he answer like that?

S2: Who went to the store yesterday?

S3: Is the store big?

S4: Where did he go?

 

 

 

Repetition

S4: He left. He left too yesterday.

S5: Not good. It's not good to he said like that.

S6: Do not do. Do not do it again.

S7: I do not like. I said I did not like it.

References

S7: Who is the boy came yesterday?

S8: That big shop over the roadside.

S9: He came to see me earlier. He is.

S10: I play football on the backyard of the school.

Self Correction

S4: I do not like to play football. Eh, no! I like to play soccer.

S5: Me too. I mean, I like to play football.

S6: I do not understand you two. You're not even good at playing

Different Topics / Ignore Messages

S1: Does the store sell our games?

S2: None. Eh, S3. Why didn't you bring my pencil?

S3: Where is the pencil?

S1: That is a red pencil.

Interval

S5: Tomorrow we…

S6: Wait, do we play football?

S7: Yes. Do you want to play?

 

 

 

Postponement

S6: Yes. He did.

S9: Hmm.

Literal Translation

S1: I go shop yesterday.

Q4: I don’t like to eat that.

Language Exchange

S8: No no no. I do not like that.

Q9: I don’t like that thing. Not delicious.

S10: What? Didn't you go to the store yesterday?

Imagination

S6: Can you imagine him jumping like a cat in a cartoon story yesterday.

S7: He looks like the giant we drew that day, right?

S9: If the shop has wings, it must be able to fly.

Politeness

S1: I'm sorry. I thought this is my chair.

S4: Thank you for your help yesterday.

S8: All right. Tomorrow we go together okay.

S9: I'll help you bring the box later.

Paraphrase

S2: You can't bother your mother. Pity her.

3: You mean, I'm troublesome and I don't feel sorry for my mother?

 

 

 

Asking for help

S2: You please push the chair there.

S3: Which one is this?

S4: Yes.

S3: You too, please change the table to the right.

 





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBN3402SATU2020: PENTERJEMAHAN BERBANTUKAN KOMPUTER

MUHAMMAD HAFIZUDDIN BIN AHMAD (195131) Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera diucapkan kepada Prof Normaliza khususnya sebagai tenaga pengajar...